Our approach is strongly end-user-focused, embedded in a community development and co-production philosophy. We work with governments and practitioners in ensuring that our research impacts upon policy and practice worldwide: recently we have worked in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South America.
Our research is conducted by key academics within two core themes: Online Harms and Cybercrime and Community Health and Wellbeing.
Each theme is divided into subjects, such as:
· Healthy Aging and Life Course (Professor Gopal Netuveli)
· Cybercrime and Online Harms (Professor Julia Davidson)
· Social Prescribing (Dr Marcello Bertotti)
· Children and Young People’s and Vulnerable Adults’ Voices in Health Service Research (Dr Darren Sharpe)
· Experts@UEL (Vishal Narayan)
Below is a video produced for International Women's Day 2022, the theme this year was #BreakTheBias. ICC female staff have put together a video about our female team members, our work, and how our work impacts women.